Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of MSSIA.
The first step is to register for an MSSIA account. You will then be directed to the membership application and dues payment processes.
Fill out the Membership Application
Your dues will help MSSIA provide you with improved services and an even stronger presence for the solar industry in the Mid-Atlantic Region. This is critically important as we will continue to need a high level of member involvement as Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware Solar Rebate Programs and the AEPS requirements both nationally and in Pennsylvania move forward.
Remember that by signing the Membership Application you agree to abide by the business practices in the MSSIA Code of Ethics. It is critically important that our industry presents an ethical and responsible stance to the public and the regulators and it begins and ends with each and every one of us.
Please support MSSIA by becoming a member.
- UPDATES. We keep our members informed on breaking developments, rebates, job opportunities, policy changes, public meetings and other
important news through member updates, newsletters and our website.
- REPRESENTATION. MSSIA is working tirelessly time to represent the interests of the solar industry to decision makers.
- NETWORKlNG. MSSIA offers the opportunity to meet suppliers, manufacturers, integrators, finance professionals and other professionals important to your business owners. We sponsor “Solar Mixers,” Trenton Thunder games and other opportunities for members to meet and have a good time.
- WEBSITE. www.mssia.org keeps you informed on developments, meeting schedules and other things you need to know. The “Members Only” portion of the website provides members with information on pending matters in each of the three states in our region, copies of important documents, minutes of MSSIA meetings, minutes of NJ Renewable Energy Committee, access to committee reports and documents and other information.
- CREDIBILITY. The MSSIA logo can be displayed at trade shows and on letterhead. It demonstrates your commitment to professionalism to your
customers and the public.
- AFFILIATIONS. Through our affiliations with the national Solar Energy Industries Association and other regional SEIA groups, we have access to a nationwide network of data, resources and support.